Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brand new blogger

Harmony thought that i needed to blog. I am a mom of three beautiful children, Two boys and my little girl. I work in the Walmart Vision Center and love my job and children. Dugan and I have been together for 10 years and have been married for 7. We have lived all over the country from Jacksonville FL to Oak Harbor WA. now we live in Idaho Falls ID.

Bladen is our oldest child he just turned 8 and was just baptised and is in the second grade. He is a very Gifted child and my greatest joy.


Riley is Dugans mothers curse once she told Dugan that she hoped that he had a son just like him. He just turned 5 and started kindergarten this week. His smile will melt your heart and we love him very much though he is my greatest challenge.


Kahlan is her daddy's little girl she is a beautiful child with a wild streak she just turned 2 and is out to drive her mom nuts i cant wait till shes 5.

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones said...

What a cute blog! Keep it up or I will drive you nuts too!