Thursday, August 28, 2008

just another day







To day was one of those really long days. Some times my job can really get to me. Im glad that i have the next few days off and can spend them with my chikades. tomarrow is going to be all bought cleaning the house. So im sitting here with dugan hes working on his movie busness some one placed a big order and hell drive me nuts till he gets it sant out. the kids are all in bed and its nice. i thought that with school starting i wouldnt be so busy but i was wrong.




This is my little man Bladen just turned 8 and no longer my little boy hes ready to be grown up and is a big help to me takeing care of his little sister hes going to be a wonderful big brother to her




bladen was baptised this month. it ment so much to him and is very involved in church actvties dugan and i are both so proud of him.

No comments: